Song That Inspired Me!


Sunday, May 24, 2009

TimeTrial

So Cheryl, my best friend and ultimate running queen, encouraged me to join the San Antonio Fit marathon training. The first step was to wake up at 5 a.m. on a Saturday.. yes a Saturday. The second step was to finish the TimeTrial. I had to run 2 miles so the trainers could figure out which group to put me in. During my run, I was thinking... I know exactly what group I need to go in, so did I really need to do this. I am Aqua-Orange! Before the run, we signed up for training and got to hear the founder of USA fit speak. He was very funny and encouraging. Tomorrow I start running on my own, which I have been doing some since January, but now it's time to get serious.

6 comments:

  1. I am so excited you are starting this challenge..I will support you all the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have no idea how excited and proud I am of you to tackle this!!! We both know it won't be easy, but I know you can do this!!! I can't wait to celebrate with you as you finish!!! You are inspiring more people than you know!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you, little sister!!!! What an awesome decision you have made!!! Let me know if you ever need words of encouragement...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..that's great. Running is hard....but you can do it. Go Elida Go!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Idaho! C u at the finish line!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting!! I wish I was motivated enough to even show up for the information session :) You are going to have the best feeling of accomplishment. Go Elida Go!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive