Song That Inspired Me!


Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Early Bird Has To Run!





Here is proof that I am really getting up on Saturday mornings to run. Cheryl thought it would be great to capture me as I arrived to her house at 5:45 a.m.







Here is my reaction to her taking pictures of me so early in the morning. I am very grateful we carpool to training. I don't know if I would make it without knowing Cheryl (my very prompt and extremely on top of it best friend) is waiting for me!









This is before the run. Notice how dark it is outside!











This is after our run notice daylight and my sweaty shirt! Cheryl is wearing all black, but she was sweaty too.




My group ran a mile this past Saturday for the first group run. I did okay, but I have A LOT of work ahead of me to get to 13.1! I don't remember how far Cheryl and Michael ran, but it was much more than me. Cheryl and Michael are truly TeamObregon! They are both running the Full. They are such good role models for me. Cheryl texted me that she had run six miles the other day. So, I texted her back "Gross!" I wrote "If I ever say I ran six miles today, pinch me!" Apparently, I am supposed to do that in August!!!!!!!!! I have A LOT of running ahead of me.



Isaiah 40:31but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!!! You know you just love being up that early on a Saturday!!! You are doing so good. Just keep thinking of you crossing that finish line. I will be pinching you in August. Did you buy your water bottle yet?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive